The 2013 National Stillwater Championship
- Competition rules are to be to those of the individual heat fishery.
- In order to qualify for entry competitors must have raised a mimimum of £50 plus the fish ticket price in sponsorship.
- Contact your chosen venue for sponsorship forms.
- There will be trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
- 1st place from each heat will qualify for the National finals on 24th November.
- There will be 2 places reserved at the finals for the 2 Highest Sponsorship contributors nationally (excluding 1st places from heats).
- There will be no fishing or catering costs to the qualifiers whilst attending the finals.
- At the finals there will be 2 National Cups to be won as well as many excellent high quality prizes and trophies.
DATE VENUE Contact Details
08.9.13 Dever Springs ( Hampshire) 01264 720592
21.9.13 Grafham Water (Cambridgeshire) 01480 810531
21.9.13 New Mills (Cumbria) 01697 741115
21.9.13 Star Carr (Yorkshire) 01964 543466
24.9.13 Meon Springs ( Hampshire) 01730 823134
11.10.13 Vale End (Surrey) 01483 202323
12.10.13 Carsington Water (Derbyshire) 01629 540478
26.10.13 Duncton Mill (Sussex) 01798 342048
30.10.13 Toft Newton (Lincolnshire) 01673 878453
The finals will be held at Dever Springs (Hampshire) on the 24th November 2013, contact email@example.com or call Paul on 01332 667966 for further details of how to enter or attend..