- Buyers must accept the terms and conditions
- RodsOnRivers accepts no responsibility for contents of fishery descriptions posted on the site. (Though we would like to hear of any inaccuracies that you encounter)
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that...
- they have the correct fishing licenses etc
- they are fit to fish
- they have appropriate experience levels
- Buyers must only contact fishery owners in connection with the purchase of advertised fishing events
- Buyers must never try to sell their products and services to a fishery through the website
- Buyers give permission for personal information for be forwarded to the registered fishery that the buyer selects
- Must accept the terms and conditions
- RodsOnRivers collects info provided by buyers, it accepts no responsibility for inaccuracies
- It is the responsibility of the seller to ensure fishery details are accurate
- RodsOnRivers makes no guarantee that the buyer is eligible, able and fit to fish
- RodsOnRivers reserves the right to contact all registered members via email to inform them of changes to the RodsOnRivers website
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and seller to ensure that they exchange sufficient information regarding the event eg. date, time, location, fishery type, travel arrangements, restrictions, charges etc
- Arrangements for cancellation/no show etc should be agreed between the buyer and seller
- While due care is taken, RodsOnRivers accepts no responsibility for the bona fides of any advertiser or buyer
- RodsOnRivers reserves the right to remove adverts or registrations without notice if they believe them not to be in keeping with the website's ethos
- RodsOnRivers reserves the right to edit user-submitted content to ensure that it is consistent with the website's style and ethos
- RodsOnRivers reserves the right to refuse registrations and advertising
- RodsOnRivers may make any info available to legal authorities if required to do so
Here at RodsOnRivers, we understand the importance of your privacy.
RodsOnRivers will never wilfully disclose individually identifiable information about its customers to any third party without first receiving that Member or Fishery Owner’s permission. You can sleep well knowing your information will not leave our business.
We do not send SPAM. By entering your email address, you agree to receive email from us about the latest fishing offers and any special deals from our key sponsors. We usually send a maximum of one message each week. If you do not wish to receive these messages, you can remove your email address from our list at any time via the Your Profile page.
We ask you to complete a profile in order that you can demonstrate that you are a genuine Fishing person. By registering this allows access to unique parts of the website. “Your Profile” is automatically sent to fisheries when you make an enquiry through the RodsOnRivers web site. This helps the Fishery Owner in their discussions with the Members.
We keep a database of our Member and Fishery Owner's names and email addresses in order that we can communicate the latest fishing information. When there is a new offer or last minute availability, we send a message to all of our Members and let them know. Other than that, we communicate with Fishery Owners on any matter that may enable them to sell more fishing.
The only time we would ever use your personal information for any other reason is to aid the proper authorities in finding anything fraudulent or illegal.
If you have questions about our usage of your personal information, please contact us.
The RodsOnRivers team.